11 Apr Fat freezing & Coolsculpting In Colleyville: Treatment to Transformation
If you are interested in trying CoolSculpting, as many people today are, then you may have a lot of questions about this much-talked about procedure. After all, it is the top non-invasive body sculpting treatment on the planet right now, and it is capable of helping people tone and remove fat from some of the most stubborn problem areas out there.
CoolSculpting has helped so many people around the world to get the body of their dreams, however, there are a few things that every patient should know first before trying CoolSculpting so they can determine if it is right for them. It is easy to get excited about CoolSculpting and about scheduling your appointment for this fat-reduction treatment—but what should you expect during your treatment and during the transformation stages following that first appointment?
- Your treatment will typically take around 35 minutes, depending on the area you are having treated. It is relatively comfortable, and most people are easily able to return to work and normal activities after the treatment.
- You will not see results in the office. CoolSculpting works by freezing away fat cells so that the body can remove them on its own once these fat cells are killed off. Some patients will see results within a month, while most won’t see results until two or three months after the procedure. So, make sure you are patient in waiting for your results.
- Results vary from person to person, on average, CoolSculpting will get rid of around 20-25 percent of fat cells. It will take around 3 months for your body to completely eliminate the cells it destroys. The good news is, when they are gone, they are gone for good.
- Every person’s body is different, but most people will not get the full-results that they want after one treatment. We usually recommend coming in for a second treatment 30 days after the first, that way you will get the best results.
- Your transformation is designed to last, since CoolSculpting completely eliminates fat cells (it doesn’t shrink them—it makes sure they are gone for good). So in order to make sure you continue to maintain these results, you should always pair your CoolSculpting treatments with a healthy amount of diet and exercise.
If you have questions about CoolSculpting and want to determine if this treatment is right for you, then contact Heritage Family Medicine and Aesthetics today. We can answer all of your questions about CoolSculpting and help you see before and after transformations that may inspire your own fat-reduction journey. You can call us at 817-318-7859 today to make an appointment!